PARTNERS Archives

January 1999

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
James Skelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 06:20:42 -0500

Dear Vince Parillo & Rodney Coates:

I'm sorry to say that despite my hopes, students associated with the
International Peace University Programme and the International People's
College in Denmark will not be able to participate in the course this year
for various logistical reasons.  If you think your going to offer the
course again next year, I'd certainly appreciate more advanced notice so
that we could schedule it properly and give students enough time to include
it in their plans.  I think the coursed is very interesting and your
initiative laudable, so I hope you will do it again next year.  As I'd like
to keep abreast of your activities with regard to the course, and possiby
contribute to it from time to time, I'd appreciate being kept on the list
for this year so that from time to time I can make interventions.  Please
let me know if that's okay.

Warm regards,

Jim Skelly