PARTNERS Archives

October 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Pearce, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 19:04:12 +0000
Wonderful! Will do!!! Thank you,

Susan C. Pearce, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology
East Carolina University
Brewster 402-A
E. Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27858

phone: 252-328-2544

"Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes