PARTNERS Archives

August 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Nyamathi, Adey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2011 16:12:54 -0700
We are planning to do it the same way as you did, Rodney.

Adey Nyamathi, ANP, PhD., FAAN
Distinguished Professor
Associate Dean for International Research and Scholarly Activities
Audrienne H. Moseley Endowed Chair in Community Health Research
Director of the NINR-funded Ruth Kirschstein Pre and Post Doctoral T-32 Fellowship Program
UCLA School of Nursing
310 825-8405 (Phone)
310 206-7433