PARTNERS Archives

October 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emee Vida Estacio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:54:12 +0100
Hi all

Looks like we're almost done!!

However, Group F1 and Group Q1 (both from New College) need to merge with
other groups because there are no other students from other insitutions who
are interested in these topics.

Sarah, do you think you can move the students from F1 and Q1 to other
existing groups?

Emee