PARTNERS Archives

September 2010

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 07:59:58 -0400
George Mason University is on Eastern Standard Time and our Spring Semester begins January 24th and ends May 7th. We typically meet Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:30-11:45, but we may have some flexibility in re-scheduling if we act soon.

John G. Dale
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
Affiliate Faculty for the Institute for Conflict Analysis & Resolution,
Associate Faculty of the Center for Global Studies, and the Center for Justice, Law, and Society
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 3G5
Robinson Hall B, Rm. 314
Fairfax, Virginia 22030 USA