PARTNERS Archives

January 1998

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Marlese Durr <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:50:50 -0500
Rodney:

My students and I are excited about this learning strategy and look forward
to participating at Level 2, but like Ray Janifer of Shippensburg we may
fall back a level (Level 3) given time constraints of our quarter system
and possible management problems.

We are also the first class at our university to participate in a class
of this type, but students are up to the challenge and look forward to
participating in these discussions.

We hope to maintain our level 2 committment as well.

Marlese Durr
Wright State University
Dayton, Ohio