PHCNME Archives

January 2010

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ridenour, Lauren" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ridenour, Lauren
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:19:10 -0500
Hey Ladies!
I know you are all busy with recruitment but I just wanted to quickly introduce myself! I am the incoming Panhellenic VP of New Member Educators, so you will be working with me throughout the year on everything to do with your new members! I'm excited to work with all of you! I wanted to give you a heads up on the first few things you'll have to do for Panhel that are coming up quickly!

First, all of the New Members that make up your sorority's new member class will need to fill out an online form for Panhel that basically officially states they have accepted the bid offered to them. It's really quick. I haven't received the link from Panhel yet, but when I get it I will send the link in an e-mail to all of you. You will have to forward it out to your new member class and they will have to complete it within 48 hours of bid day. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, and it might be best if you are holding a New Member meeting within that 48 hours for the new members to complete it then. That way, if there are any complications with the link, you can take down the girls names and e-mail me and I can work out the problem.

Secondly, I've attached a New Member Educator info sheet. If you can fill this out and either e-mail it to me or put it in my mailbox in Shriver by Jan. 19 that would be great!

 We will be having either bi-monthly or monthly meetings depending on other NM events that are scheduled. I'll e-mail you all my office hour times when you can stop by during anytime, or if you ever want to schedule to meet with me at a different time, feel free to contact me and we'll schedule a time!

If any of you have any questions, don't hesitate to e-mail, text, or call me!

I hope you all are having fabulous recruitments and good luck with the rest of recruitment and the start of classes!

Lauren Ridenour
Vice President of New Member Education
Panhellenic Association | Miami University
Vice President of Education
Alpha Omicron Pi
419.410.1659