PHCNME Archives

April 2007

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amber Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 01:05:35 -0400
Hey ladies!

Just a heads up--a survey will be coming out soon concerning the Rick
Barnes Alcohol Education Program. Please encourage your new members to
complete this survey as it will be a great way to access if Rick Barnes
was a success or if we need to look into alternative programming for next
year's new members. If you attended the Rick Barnes program please also
fill out the survey so that we can see how you liked it too! Thanks and
have a great time wrapping up the year. As always, let me know if you need
anything at all!

Amber

--
Amber M. Bryant