PHCNME Archives

March 2006

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jenn Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 15:03:15 -0500
Hey girls,
    First off I would like to say that I am working really hard to try and
fix all of the CHOICES problems; I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks for being so patient!!!
Next, anyone that has had a girl depledge needs to fill out the 'Change in
Status' form.  Otherwise the girl's GPA will be factored into your
chapter's final grades.
The link is below.  If you could just please fill it out and turn it into
Shriver 356-Elissa Christmas, I would greatly appreciate it.
You girls are all working so hard!!!! :)

http://www.units.muohio.edu/saf/GRA/Facts-Statistics/status%20change%20form%20FSLL.pdf

-Jenn

--
Jennifer L Sullivan