PHCNME Archives

November 2005

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:36:28 -0500
Hey ladies,
  So I know your all going through transitions and you cant wait to get
off of this list serve...but I just need everyone to make sure all of
your NEWEST chapter new member educators know about our first meeting
which will be Thursday December 8th at 7:30 pm with location TBA. Were
just going to be going through some last min stuff that they can take
with them before Holiday Break and plan all of their stuff that they
will be implementing for January. And this meeting will probably be
hour half/2 hours (probably not that long, but better to block off
enough time) since we have a lot of stuff to cover so that there all on
top of it for when they come back and have to jump right into the new
member period!
 Thanks!!!

 Colleen Hickey

 VP of New Member Education