PHCNME Archives

January 2007

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amber Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:18:25 -0500
Hi ladies!

Couple of things..

1.) If you would like a Panhel exec member to come visit your new members,
please contact me! We would just like to say hi and let them know what
Panhel is and that we are there for them. If you have already, disregard
this.

2.) If you haven't done so already please make sure you let me know that
you have women from your chapter covering all the time slots for number
selection and room selection for the new members in your corridor.
Reminder it is Wed. 2/7 9am-3pm and Tues. 2/13 4-7pm in the Shriver MPRs.

3.) Rick Barnes (alcohol education program) is on Sunday, March 4th and
Monday, March 5th. I will be figuring out which chapter's new members are
assigned to which time slots on the days. Please e-mail if you have a
MAJOR date conflict with one of these days. For example, just a preference
for which day you want to go is not a major date conflict. But if you have
initiation that Sunday or something along those lines I will be happy to
work with you. There are drastically more time slots available for the
Sunday date than the Monday, so the majority of you will be assigned to
Sunday.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I
hope your new pledge classes are doing great!

Amber Bryant

--
Amber M. Bryant
VP of New Member Education