PHCNME Archives

October 2005

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:41:33 -0400
Hi everyone,
  So you wont even believe that after hounding down the people at the
student health services about the last two classes dates and times, the
grad student who is now in charge of giving me the updates and such
emaild me just now telling me that the first of the two classes is
TODAY!!!!! I know this is incredibly inconvenient for you and your
girls...and no worries I explained to her how this is not helping us in
any way...but at least if your girls can only go tonight and not the
second date they can just walk in and not register.
 so the two dates are:
  today October 27th 6-8:30, and Next Wednesday November 2nd 7:30-10:00
They are both in Shriver in the multi-purpose rooms.

  I Completely understand that this is last min but I honestly just
found out myself...So I apologize because I know how stressful this
makes it for you all!!!

 Heres who still needs to go through:
  Alpha Gamma Delta: I REALLY NEED YOUR LIST OF YOUR 7 NEW GIRLS YOU
GUYS GOT FROM THIS FALL AND THEY NEED TO GO THROUGH CHOICES!!!! if you
don't give me the list of these girls it is considered to have an
"underground pledge class" which can cause you to be in serious
trouble......so PLEASE give me your roster!!!! These girls also really
need to go through Choices and sign the No Hazing forms!!!
  You also have a girl Hahn who still has not gone through
Choices.....if she doesn't this next time around she will be fined
$100!!!

  Alpha Xi Delta: I know your girl Less is swearing that she went...and
I finally got a hold of the grad student and she said she has no record
of her being there...but so now Im waiting to hear back from the head
of the department on this...but I will let you know ASAP!!!!

 Kappa Delta: new member Gabby

 Let me know if there is anything else you need from me!!!

 Colleen Hickey

 VP of New Member Education
 Panhellenic Association
 Kappa Delta