PHCNME Archives

January 2007

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Amber Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:51:17 -0500
Hi ladies!

First off, I can't wait to see all of you with your new members and
sisters at Greek Grand Opening this Thursday! Remember it starts at 7pm
and ends at 8pm at Millet. Marking Twain will be performing!

Also, this weekend panhel exec went on a new officer retreat to Indy. It
was a great experience and the council as a whole grew much closer. We're
all really excited to work with everyone of you. We all want to have open
lines of communication and truly be a great resource for you and your
chapters. On that note, I was wondering if you would be okay with one of
the nine of us girls coming to one of your new member meetings for a quick
little talk about panhel (what it is, how to reach us, etc). If you could
all e-mail me with a date and time that works for you, I'll arrange for
one of the nine of us to come and speak with your new members. I think
this is a great chance for new members to understand what panhel is and
also to maybe get involved early on! --possibly join a committee!!!

Thanks so much! Get back to me as soon as you can :) See you on Thursday!

Amber

--
Amber M. Bryant
VP of New Member Education