PHCNME Archives

October 2005

PHCNME@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Hickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:07:40 -0400
Hey girls,
  So....there have been a couple mix ups as far as me being able to let
you know when the extra fall choices classes will be. The lady that
organizes choices from the student health services is out of town this
week...and somehow managed to not tell me!!! So there for I don't have
any updates for you as far as who went through the classes from these
past two weeks and who hasn't and I also don't know when and where the
next couple of classes will be held. I know this is super annoying for
you and your few girls who have not gone through the classes yet....but
I promise I will get this info to you ASAP when this crazy lady finally
comes back in the office and gives me the information!
  But if you have any other questions about this or anything
else...please just let me know...you can email or call me...and I
apologize once again for these incoveinnces!
 Have a good week!!!

  OH....and I hope to see you all tonight at the "Kristen's Story"
because at the end of it I have to talk about S.A.F.E. (sexual assault
facts and education) ...the sexual assualt class for the new members to
go through this coming spring...and I will be talking about
applications that will be available for being a peer educator for this
program!!! So if your interested...please feel free to contact me about
that as well!
 THanks!!

 Colleen Hickey

 VP of New Member Education