PHCREPS Archives

December 2004

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Taylor Dunlop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhellenic Association Chapter Representatives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 17:48:42 -0500
Girls, I just received an email from one of the directors of the boot
camp, and she informed me that they are doing a group rate to lower the
costs a bit.  If you could please forward this to your chapters it would
be much appreciated.  Thank you.  Good luck with finals and have a
wonderful break!

Taylor Dunlop
Alpha Gamma Delta Representative

We are doing the following: 1 person still at $899, 2 for $499 each, 3-4
$299 each, 5+ $199 each.

We did our first session last week and got great reviews! We have another
session on Jan 5 and 6. If you have friends or family that are looking for
their first career, please forward. This is targeted at 19-23 years olds and
covers much more than what they are getting from their career placement
offices. Thanks!
Laurie Kahn
Chicago 312 944 9194 x 108
Fax 312 944 9195
email:  [log in to unmask]
www.mediastaffingnetwork.com
Media Staffing Network
A Certified Women Business Enterprise

Next Two-Day Event:   January 5-6, 2005

                                    East Bank Club, Chicago, IL

For Information:           Visit www.AllAboutCareers.com

                                    or call 312.944.9194, x108

What participants are saying about All About Careers’ Dream Job Boot Camp™…

“This workshop is a tremendous opportunity to get a jump-start into finding
not just a job but a career path.  Dream Job Boot Camp™ provides so much
more than my college career center!”

—Katie C.

“Thanks again for an amazing event!  I learned more these past two days then
I ever have at school. The interview tips and suggestions make me confident
I can land my dream job!”—Candice C.

“AAC Dream Job Boot Camp™ helped me find my passion.  Every topic gave me
insight about myself as a future employee and new techniques for finding a
job and marketing myself as an employee.”

–-Eric S.

“I gained better insight on ways of branding and selling myself to an
employer. The program gave me ideas into what employers are looking for and
what is important in today’s job market.”

—Katie R.

“This really is a boot camp!  If you think you know how to write a resume
and a cover letter before you come to this program, you are dreaming!”

—Diane C.

“It is not everyday a person can interact with top businessmen and women and
receive such a wealth of knowledge!”

—Stephanie M.

“I am much more confident going into my next interview and networking
opportunity.”

 —Molly G.

And from a parent…

“After my daughter graduated from college, she faced a very difficult job
market.  Her stress and disappoints were felt by the entire family.  Because
of her struggles, I decided it was important to help other students learn
from her experiences.  Thus, I went to work for All About Careers’ Dream Job
Boot Camp™.  This program is designed to arm students who are seeking to
enter the work force with the most comprehensive set of skills available.
Preparing your child with this kind of professional training and guidance is
the best way to reduce stress and add confidence and excitement to their job
search.”

—Cindy C.