PHCREPS Archives

September 2007

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Ewonus, Hannah K" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ewonus, Hannah K
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 13:28:52 -0400
Hey Delegates!

Just wanted to send out an e-mail that you could forward onto your chapter about the Kaplan sweepstakes. So here is the info in a nutshell.

Want to win $25,000 for Grad School?? Then here is your chance!

What to do?  Fill out an entry form that your delegate has or go to the link below to enter the drawing.  Also, use the entry forms from your delegate to have as many other people fill them out as you can.

http://www.kaptest.com/oneoff/win25k/index.jhtml

Why should I participate?  Not only do you have the chance to win $25,000 for Grad School, but the winning team/individual will receive a nice prize from our local Kaplan office.

How do you win the local Kaplan prize?  The team with the most entry forms filled out by different people will win.

Deadline?  All forms are due to your delegate or the Panhel office by Monday SEPTEMBER 24. And please make sure all your entries are fastened together so they do not get mixed up with another team's.

Have any questions?  Go to the website for more information or contact me.  My e-mail is [log in to unmask]

Thanks!!

Hannah Ewonus
VP of Member Development
Miami University Panhellenic Association
419-551-1029