PHCREPS Archives

April 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alexandra Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexandra Schatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 03:54:07 -0400
Hey girls! I hope everyone is having great weekends (especially those
whose parents are in town or had formal this weekend!).

Anyway, I just needed to get a few things out there ASAP.

First, the final two risk management events will be April 12 and April
18. April 12 will be a sexual assault program (note the date change)
and April 18 will be an alcohol awareness program. Please remind your
exec that they all must be in attendance at one of these events if
they have not gone to any events yet this semeester.

Secondly, please make sure you see if there is anyone in your chapter
who wants to revise the Greek Alcohol policy. I know things have
changed a bunch with the way I wanted to do this, but I think it will
really work out best this way. So, have them read over make any
changes, call me, email me, come into the office, or just drop off any
revisions they have. I will then put together a proposal for everyone
to look over. This is YOUR policy, not mine, so let's make sure this
is what we want. If whoever looks over it from your chapter chooses to
just drop it off please have them write their name and email on it so
if I am confused about things, I can call them for clarification.
Also, if anyone from your chapter seems really interested in things, I
may be having a few people go over it in depth this week before I put
together the proposal just for any major concerns. Anyway, I hope that
all makes sense. And if any of you are interested in looking into
things, I'll be in the office all of M and W afternoons after 1.
Thanks girls!

Have a great Sunday!!!
~Alexandra :-)

--
Alexandra Schatz
VP of Standards, Panhellenic Association