PHCREPS Archives

March 2004

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emily Semans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Panhellenic Association Chapter Representatives <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:33:12 -0500
Hey Ladies!  I just wanted to bring something to your attention real
quick.  You all are doing such an amazing job, and we really appreciate
ALL of your help!  Lately we have had a couple suspicious phone calls made
to the Panhel office, and I wanted to remind everyone in the office to be
cautious when giving out information.  Please do not ever give out the
personal phone numbers (home, cell, etc) of members of Greek Affairs or
Panhel Exec to anyone that calls.  Additionally, if you don't feel
comfortable fielding a call in the office, feel free to let the person
know that you are not able to help them or let them know that you will get
an advisor to contact them.  I know we've talked about this before, but I
just thought I'd let you all know once more.  Thanks so much!  See you all
this afternoon!

Love,
Emily