PHCREPS Archives

March 2007

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"E. Claire Dickerson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
E. Claire Dickerson
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:19:35 -0400
Hey!

So, apparently they need a name of the girl going to Destination Miami.
Could you ladies let me know the name of the girls you will be sending, I
need the names by Fri. at 7. I attached the orignal list. Thank you!

Claire

Below is some specifics!

Subject: Re: Destination Miami
From:    "Chrissy Ormond" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, March 27, 2007 4:41 pm
To:      "E. Claire Dickerson" <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks Claire!
Your girls should check-in at 10:15 AM at Millett. They will be
walking groups of students to academic divisional meetings across  campus.
Your girls will be done around 11:00 (maybe earlier). I know  I have the
original list of 30 people for each day but can you tell  me which exact
girls have made the "final cut"? I am making a
check-in spreadsheet and need to include your girls. Thanks!!

Chrissy

At 09:04 PM 3/26/2007, you wrote:

>Sounds Great! I can have 20 girls (and let me know if you need more) for
both day of Destination Miami. Exactly where and when would should the
girls be and what are they doing? Thank you!
>Claire
>--
>E. Claire Dickerson
>VP of Public Relations
>Miami University Panhellenic Association
>(513) 594-2787

Chrissy Ormond
Admission Counselor
Miami University