RESCOMP Archives

July 2008

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:26:35 -0400
The university is in the process of renewing the Matlab license.  We are also preparing the latest Matlab release - R2008a - for distribution.

One the new license and the new release are ready, an announcement will be made.  Updated license and the R2008a release will be available on the Miami university software download web site and depending on local support policies, may be available through your departmental TSR.

Dave

David Woods, Ph.D
Assistant Director for Research Computing
357 Gaskill Hall
Miami University
(513) 529-1857