RESCOMP Archives

February 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:23:07 -0500
Theresa,

  Currently there is a problem with the shared filesystem, which is where your home directory, etc. are.  Robin is looking at it, and I'll let you know when the issue is fixed.

Dave