RESCOMP Archives

July 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dhananjai Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Dhananjai Rao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:41:09 -0400
Hi Doug,

Add the following line to the end of your ~/.bash_profile file:

module load gcc-4.7.2 valgrind-3.6.1 kcachegrind emacs-24.3
module load openmpi-gnu autoconf-2.69 rocks-openmpi

Thanks

with regards
D. M. Rao