RESCOMP Archives

September 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:15:27 -0400
I was thinking of a way to specify when the nodes would be down, but still
allow jobs to run as long as the requested time can be completed before the
scheduled downtime.  I Googled this some more and this may be a feature of
the Maui scheduler, and not part of PBS.

Dave