RESCOMP Archives

May 2013

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mueller, Jens Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Mueller, Jens Dr.
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 15:52:34 -0400
John,

On both 48GB machines there is activity. Compute-1-36 is reservable while
c-0-0 can be reached via ssh only. Currently I am running a job for
another faculty member on compute-1-36 with about 10GB so you will have 38
GB available for yourself.
We have created a reservation for you  and figuernd  and you should be
able to request 4 cores on it (I have 4 cores for my job and I have no
prediction for how much longer I am supposed to run this job).

Jens