RESCOMP Archives

April 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:02:04 -0400
Steve,

  I think there are different uses of "interactive" - an interactive batch
job is a batch job.  Anything that goes into a batch queue should have
whatever the limit for the queue is - like 240 hours for the serial queue.

  We have talked about setting a limit for interactive usage on the head
node, but I don't know if that was ever implemented - Jaime or Robin may
know.

  Which "quick tutorial" are you referring to - we may need to review it.

Dave