RESCOMP Archives

September 2014

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mueller, Jens Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Mueller, Jens Dr.
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:06:04 -0400
James,

Can you try again? I needed to adjust license server information. Also,
have you tried the desktop client from nomachine.com? It gives you a much
more stable and flexible ssh connection to the cluster than conventional
ssh clients with X11 forwarding. The Nomachine client is free and we are
paying for the server side. Configuration info is at
https://blogs.miamioh.edu/researchcomputing/hpc-cluster/.
Thanks,
Jens