RESCOMP Archives

October 2005

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Chris Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:51:08 -0400
Keep in mind that when people write their NSF (and others) grant
proposals they need to have this kind of resource information. I have
had 2 researchers  in our department asking this week what
computational resources the CBFG and MU has available to them because
the proposals were due at the end of the month.
Chris Wood
Supervisor
Center for Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics
367M Pearson Hall
Miami University
Oxford, OH 45056
woodc<at>muohio.edu