RESCOMP Archives

July 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Iddo Friedberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Iddo Friedberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:05:39 -0700
Hi,

My name is Iddo Friedberg, and I am new faculty member at CAS, dpt of
Microbiology. David Woods knows me. Still not on campus -- moving in
early August.

I recently got an account on redhawk, 100GB. I will be transferring my
stuff tonight, about 50GB. Probably another 20GB over the weekend, and
then rsyncing daily (low volume traffic) until I move to Oxford.

I hope that's OK, and there are no outages / downtime prepared. The 1st
rsyncs should be a few hours, the later ones would be just the deltas,
so a matter of minutes.

Please let me know if I can do this.

Best,

Iddo