RESCOMP Archives

December 2005

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:25:30 -0500
Hello,

I am working with a couple of new faculty that are requesting copies
of DBMS Copy and Mplus.  Is there anyone else using these/ I am
assuming that there is not a site license for these products. DBMS
Copy seems to be a program that converst data for use with different
applications. Mplus is more of a specialized statistical program. But
then again I a way out of my area of expertise. If there are others
using this stuff or that want to use them please let me know. Maybe
we could buy it as a bulk order.
Thanks
Guy