RESCOMP Archives

June 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Arockiasamy, Savarimuthu Mr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Arockiasamy, Savarimuthu Mr.
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 2009 21:50:14 -0400
I am trying to run a Java program that reads three input files and do some complex processing. At the end of the process, the program creates a report. This program runs forever on my laptop.

The program has a GUI interface where I have to enter some values. I want to run this program for different input files and different values on the GUI. Basically I want to run the same program for different input files and input values(entered on the GUI) at the same time. Could you please guide me how to do this in the cluster computing environment?

Thanks for your help,
Sam.