RESCOMP Archives

March 2011

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 07:46:33 -0400
Hi,

  I just looked and don't see that you have any jobs in the batch system.  The cluster has been very busy recently, so your jobs may not start immediately.  In this case, they will be held in the batch system until compute resources are free.

Dave

David Woods, PhD
Assistant Director for Research Computing
Miami University
(513) 529-1857