RESCOMP Archives

March 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:34:42 -0600
Robin,

Tech Support requires the service tag of the compute node before
proceeding.

Christine Dittman
Project Manager, Enterprise Deployments
Americas Enterprise Services
Deployment, Support/Service, Maintenance
Dell Inc.
W: 512-728-9182
C: 512-694-0467
Email: [log in to unmask]
How am I doing? Email my manager Dan Trevino at: [log in to unmask]
with any feedback.
Backup:
Carmen Jaimez
W: 512-723-9172