RESCOMP Archives

February 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sarah Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Sarah Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:18:16 +0200
Hello,

If you can spare 6 to 20 hours a week, possess some experience working
on a computer and have an internet access,
you can actually start working with us and begin to earn extra money.

Market research companies will pay you $10 to $40 per hour for
answering simple online surveys and participating
in online focus groups. All from the comfort of your own home. Why are
companies willing to pay so handsomely
for your time? They desperately need the honest opinions of ordinary
consumers to help them figure out
which new products are likely to succeed. Your opinion deserves
attention, especially in this hard time for our economy.

Work whenever you want, early morning, after lunch, after dinner, even
3:00 in the morning.
It's up to you! Just go online, pick the surveys you want to answer,
and start getting paid.

If you want to learn more about this job please email me at:

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sarah Miles
JetSurv Team

,.,.,.,.,