RESCOMP Archives

March 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:24:59 -0600
Part has been dispatched.  You may receive it on Monday before my
tracking system updates information locally.  I'll check with you to
verify arrival.

Christine Dittman
Project Manager, Enterprise Deployments
Americas Enterprise Services
Deployment, Support/Service, Maintenance
Dell Inc.
W: 512-728-9182
C: 512-694-0467
Email: [log in to unmask]
How am I doing? Email my manager Dan Trevino at: [log in to unmask]
with any feedback.
Backup:
Carmen Jaimez
W: 512-723-9172