RESCOMP Archives

March 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:10:51 -0500
Noted. I'll add in the Database Toolbox line.
It seems that we have multiple versions of license files floating
around. The one in unixgen also doesn't have database toolbox.

Thanks,
Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger