RESCOMP Archives

July 2009

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lev Lafayette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Lev Lafayette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2009 16:44:42 +1000
Hello Miami Ohio!

Greetings from the land 'down under'..

At our HPC centre we have a setup similar to your own... CentOS, PBS/Torque, Infiniband etc (
http://www.vpac.org/services/supercomputers/tango) and we're trying to get the InterproScan application working.

With a bit of google-fu we've discovered that you have installed and are using it as well... (We believe one Dr. Gregory J. Reese was involved).

Could you kindly tell us how you did this... Because our installation is shutting nodes down.. which I don't think is what it's supposed to do!

All the best,

--
Lev Lafayette (03) 9925 4909, Systems Administrator, Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
"If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response."