RESCOMP Archives

March 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:39:04 -0500
All,

I added the lines for the one Jon and Jaime sent. It's the same
license file essentially. It seemed to work
.
Please be advised that we are on 64-bit OS.

The Matlab installation for the 64-bit message goes like this:
Linux (x86_64) version not supported for Symbolic Math Toolbox

I installed the 32-bit version of Symbolic Math Toolbox. It should work.

May I request the acid test of running real code against the Symbolic
Math Toolbox ?

Damn licenses.. go FOSS.

Based on Dave's observation, it's listed now here.
 >> ver
-------------
MATLAB Version 7.1.0.183 (R14) Service Pack 3
MATLAB License Number: 304164
Operating System: Linux 2.4.21-32.EL #1 SMP Fri Apr 15 21:02:58 EDT
2005 x86_64
Java VM Version: Java 1.4.2 with Blackdown Java-Linux Team Java
HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM mixed mode
-------------
MATLAB                                                Version
7.1        (R14SP3)
Simulink                                              Version
6.3        (R14SP3)
Bioinformatics Toolbox                                Version
2.1.1      (R14SP3)
Control System Toolbox                                Version
6.2.1      (R14SP3)
Curve Fitting Toolbox                                 Version
1.1.4      (R14SP3)
Image Processing Toolbox                              Version
5.1        (R14SP3)
Instrument Control Toolbox                            Version
2.3        (R14SP3)
Optimization Toolbox                                  Version
3.0.3      (R14SP3)
Signal Processing Blockset                            Version
6.2        (R14SP3)
Signal Processing Toolbox                             Version
6.4        (R14SP3)
SimMechanics                                          Version
2.3        (R14SP3)
Stateflow                                             Version
6.3        (R14SP3)
Statistics Toolbox                                    Version
5.1        (R14SP3)
Symbolic Math Toolbox                                 Version
3.1.3      (R14SP3)

Thanks,
Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger