RESCOMP Archives

June 2012

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Woods, David M. Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Woods, David M. Dr.
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:11:21 -0400
Hi,

  Ohio Supercomputer Center has acknowledged problems with the license server and we are working with them to investigate.

  Have you been able to use the compiler successfully in the last week or so?

Dave