RESCOMP Archives

September 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:24:01 -0400
I don't see either the Distributed Computing Engine or the Distributed
Computing Toolbox listed in the current Matlab license file.  I also don't
see either in the toolbox directory for either the r2006 or r14sp3 installs,
so either they didn't get installed or they get installed somewhere else.

Dave