RESCOMP Archives

March 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:10:05 -0400
Hi,

  I'd be happy to meet with you and see your current arrangement.  Then we
can see what options we can offer.  Since this is for a teaching activity,
I'll also talk to the Advanced Learning Technologies group in IT Services.

  When would be a good time to get together?  I'm free anytime this week,
other than Tuesday afternoon or mid-day Wednesday.

Dave