RESCOMP Archives

March 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:59:48 -0500
All rite.. I think I got what Jaime meant..

Since the 2 simple scripts are already in place, what have we got to
lose..
Why not let this be a starting point..

There are many ways to skin this cat.
There are other bigger fish out there. When time permits, I'll update
the script to disallow that behaviour.

Just wish to cut down as many holes as possible.. the rest of the
holes (hopefully as little as possible) will be treated as human
behaviour issues.

Thanks,
Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger