RESCOMP Archives

August 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Pete Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Pete Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:16:38 -0400
I had a faculty member specifically ask me today if the new license for
Matlab covered research use.  The current KB case states that it is
allowed to be used in research labs but I wanted to make sure before
giving him a firm answer.  Also, you may wish to update the KB case to
state that it is allowed on student owned machines.

Pete Ferris
IT Services-SSCP