RESCOMP Archives

March 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:53:01 -0500
When is someone going to have a free and opensource software for
Matlab..
Not sure if anyone has tried this. http://freemat.sourceforge.net/

In this age, almost all software are free now..

Robin
513-529-1483

"Academia politics is the most vicious precisely because the stake is
so small" - Kissinger