RESCOMP Archives

January 2007

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, jaime combariza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:12:19 -0500
h style files should be in te directory where the file that calls
them is. Id these are called
from different files (in different chapters for example) you should
place them in some common
directory and then reset latex. I do not know your structure so I can
not give you a more detailed
example.  I am not sure about the bst files. if I recall correctly
these may contain several sty files
and these need to be extracted. If you point me to the location of
the files I can take a look
or email me one of them.

At 02:08 PM 1/2/2007, Martin Henry H. Stevens wrote:
>Hi Folks,
>I am having trouble using some .sty and .bst files that I was given
>to use. I guess I don't know where to put them. What info could I
>give you to help me more effectively?
>Thanks!
>Hank
>

>Dr. Hank Stevens, Assistant Professor