RESCOMP Archives

February 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, David Woods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:48:36 -0500
Also, I checked the knowledge base, and it has four articles related to
SFTP, unfortunately they don't come up if you search for SCP, so I submitted
a suggestion that SCP be added to the keywords for these articles.

They all are related to transferring files to/from Unixgen, but they should
work for the cluster.

Dave