RESCOMP Archives

February 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Xudong Yu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Xudong Yu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:09:34 -0500
Hi Jaime:
	Did you get my email asking for the login information.
I didn't get your reply yet. If you have already sent me the
login information, I will apologize that I need you send me
it again. we have a ISP problem this moring, and we can't get
any email at that time

thanks

xudong