RISE Archives

February 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Debbie Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 12:32:36 EST
Some information from our meeting yesterday. Regarding controls groups :  we st
ill need suggestions for some sites that you might reccommend that would be lik
e the centers you are following in our study.  THe biggest change is that WE WI
LL NOT BE VIDEO-TAPING IN THE CONROL GROUPS.  This is good news.
 The other important news is that some of your sites have been selected for coa
ching.  Please arrange to do your second videotaping when the coach is there fo
r these particular centers.  However, they do not want you to go when the first
 coaching session is taking place; they prefer you do it on the second, third,
or fourth session of the coaching.  (There are four in all.)  I am faxing the l
etter that went out to the field facilitators and the list of the sites receivi
ng coacing.  The ones marked with R are the research teams in your area.  Let m
e know that you received the fax.  If you have any questions let me know.  I wi
ll soone be sending your small tapes back to you, Nancy.  Suzanne, you need to
send yours to me asap.  Thanks Debbie Gunn