RISE Archives

February 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Suzanne McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 15:13:43 -0500
Brenda,
Thanks for checking up on Team 14.  I have looked through what I have
and still can only find record of forms for 1401and 02 and 1408 and
09.  However, I should be receiving more surveys in the mail.  I will
ofrward them to you as soon as they are recorded.  Also, Jeff and
Vallie Ridenair have decided to be on the same team because they will
never go to the same event.  One of them goes to each conference and
then talks with the other about what they think.  None of the info.
for the two will ever overlap.
Carrie