RISE Archives

February 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Suzanne McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 1997 12:35:18 -0500
I can't answer that yet. The one director Carrie talked to yesterday
claimed she didn't know when the sessions were although I think they
got those dates at the teleconference and she was there.

On the follow-up questions we go on Jan. 23 for the teacher to answer
after the teacher workshop, there is no place for any identifying
information at the top. We typed in a place for name, center, ID
number and date. You might  want to remind others to do that so you
know who belongs to which answers.