RISE Archives

February 1997

RISE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doris Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:30:55 EST
Suzanne: The interview with the teachers is to be after their workshop. Use the
interview form that you were given at our last meeting. It ends with a question
asking them whether they will distribute a parent survey at their parent
meeting. You also received a copy of that survey. If you can't find the
teacher interview questions or the parent survey let us know and we'll fax
you another. There are no interviews to be conducted after the second videotape
The next interview will be with the teacher after the next teacher workshop
and another parent survey will be given at the parent workshop. After the final
videotape you will do a longer interview with the teachers and parents to
be compared with the first one and the interviews/surveys that were completed
after the teacher and parent workshops. The latest form sent to you is to be
used by the videotaper and it should record the time sequence and name of the
activity category taped (e.g., free play 10:30-10:45, transition 10:45-10:55;
snack 10:55-11:15) etc. This will help us in our coding to know exactly what
is on the tapes because schedules differ and so do programs and it has been
difficult sometimes for us to tell what the videotaper was considering to be
each category of activity. Your tapes will be expressed mailed by Friday. DB